Monetizing Innovation in the Automotive Industry - Detroit, 2017
Waterview Loft, 130 E. Atwater Street, Detroit, 48226 MI, United States
Overview of event:
The Automotive industry is certainly not new to the concept of innovation – but even for an industry storied in new ideas, these are exciting times. How will the industry look in 5, 10, 20 years from now? The answer to this question lies not only on how companies are able to create new and innovative offers, but also in how they are able to monetize their offerings. Simon-Kucher & Partners is the expert in this field of consulting and we will be gathering experts from the industry to share their insights and experiences on game changing concepts and how to monetize them.
Who should attend:
Executive leadership and senior management looking to learn how industry leaders in the automotive industry think about innovation and how to monetize it. If you are in a role that requires strategy, marketing, product or sales decision making, or you are part of new product development & launch efforts at your company, this is the event for you.
Chief Executives Sales Executives
Finance Executives Pricing Professionals
Marketing Executives Product Management Executives
Why you should attend:
- Learn from experts from Simon-Kucher & Partners, Cadillac, & Bose on the best and worst practices when it comes to monetizing innovations
- Discover successful monetization strategies across industries, including the automotive industry, with a focus on monetizing innovation
- Find out the 4 reasons innovations fail and the 9 steps towards success
- Hear from leading automotive manufacturers and suppliers on how they are handling a rapidly changing market
- Develop your professional network and share best practices with other leading professionals
- Gather important learnings that you can take back and utilize to drive growth at your company