Growing the Topline with Digital: Why most Digitalization efforts fail - and what to do about it - Webinar
Join Philip Daus, Partner at Simon-Kucher & Partners, for a webinar on November 29th at 3pm EST.
Digitalization is happening right now. 81% of all companies have invested in digitalization initiatives in the past three years. However, while 75% of those efforts were focused on increasing revenues, 3 in 4 companies fail to grow their top line with digitalization.
This is an alarmingly high number, and there are multiple reasons. Many companies don’t have a digitalization strategy, let alone a clear roadmap. Others approach digitalization from the inside-out and see it as an IT topic, while it should rather be seen as a strategy to create customer value. And yet others do take a customer centric view but simply do not know how to monetize their digitalization strategy.
In this webinar, Philip Daus, Partner at Simon-Kucher based out Houston, will discuss insights from the Global Pricing & Sales Study on digitalization and share his expertise on how companies can become Digital Champions. Participants will learn:
- Why digitalization should be a C-level topic
- How it can drive the development of new revenue and monetization models
- Why most companies fail to monetize their digitalization efforts and what Digitalization Champions do differently
- How to measure your companies’ performance of digital maturity and monetization
- How to use Simon-Kucher's digitalization framework to boost the top line
Simon-Kucher hosted webinars are FREE and open to the professional public.